Pascal Wehrlein took tips from Mahindra sim racing counterpart Lucas Mueller to win the penultimate round of the Race at Home Challenge in New York.
Mueller went head-to-head with his racing hero Wehrlein earlier this week in preparation for the Grand Final weekend – (watch the full video below).
Victory as well for Mueller on the Challenge Grid secures the German a front row start for tomorrow’s ‘winner-takes-all’ race alongside Kevin Siggy.
– Double points; a win for Wehrlein gives him a 12-point buffer to Stoffel Vandoorne in second, but with double points (54!) on offer tomorrow the Mahindra driver is still well within reach.
– Winner-takes-all; after accumulating points for seven rounds, the Challenge Grid is set with Kevin Siggy and Lucas Mueller locking out the front row in the fight to win a Formula E test drive.
– Back to Berlin; the German capital is the venue of choice for the Grand Final of the ABB Formula E Race at Home Challenge, with both races taking place at the historic Tempelhof Airport.
Coverage starts from 15:30 (BST). Click here to find out where to watch.
– To learn more about the partnership with UNICEF, visit the Formula E website or click here to make a donation towards the global coronavirus appeal.
– Since launching the coronavirus appeal, funds raised by UNICEF have been used to reach over 800 million people around the world with transmission prevention messaging.
– Formula E’s donations, fundraising and support in raising awareness of UNICEF’s mission aims to change the lives of children across the world for the better.