• Continuation of the generation change in the MINI model family;
new MINI Clubman as an innovative vehicle concept for the premium compact segment; unique combination of functionality, everyday practicality and long-distance suitability offering driving fun, premium charisma and individuality in MINI style.
• New interpretation of the tradition-steeped shooting brake concept adapted to the demands of the compact class for the first time; powerful front section with inlets for Air Curtains; also side Air Breathers behind the front wheel arches for the first time in a MINI; dynamically stretched silhouette with four side doors and a shoulder contour that emphasises the car’s width; long roof line and fin antenna with red alarm system status light; steep rear with characteristic split doors, Clubman model inscription and integrated, horizontal lights; new paint finishes Melting Silver metallic and Pure Burgundy metallic; roof and exterior mirror caps in white, black or silver contrast finish.
• MINI Clubman with clearly matured character as compared to its predecessor in terms of versatility, space and product substance; exterior and interior dimensions significantly more generous, also in comparison to the new MINI 5 door: length + 27 centimetres, width + 9 centimetres, wheelbase + 10 centimetres; five fully-fledged seats; luggage compartment volume: 360 litres; rear backrest with 40: 20 : 40 folding split; maximum storage volume: 1 250 litres.
• Entirely newly designed interior; broad instrument panel with cockpit facia frame in upper section; instrument cluster on the steering column; harmoniously integrated circular central instrument with LED lighting ring and display for vehicle, infotainment, phone and navigation functions; intuitively usable air conditioning control unit and toggle switch below the central instrument; model-specific centre console with electric parking brake, storage compartments, two cup holders, MINI Controller and armrest; high-end decorative strips for centre console and door trim panels.
• Market launch of the new MINI Clubman with six engine variants (combined fuel consumption: 6.2 – 3.8 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 144 – 99 g/km); petrol and diesel engines of the new generation with MINITwinPower Turbo Technology; MINI One D Clubman with 3-cylinder diesel engine (85 kW/116 hp); premiere for 4-cylinder diesel engines with 110 kW/150 hp in the MINI Cooper D Clubman and 140 kW/190 hp in the MINI Cooper SD Clubman; 3-cylinder petrol engines in the MINI One Clubman (75 kW/102 hp) and in the MINI Cooper Clubman (100 kW/136 hp); MINI Cooper S Clubman with 141 kW/192 hp 4-cylinder petrol engine.
• Power transmission to the front wheels as standard via 6-speed transmission; 8-speed Steptronic transmission optionally available for the first time in a MINI (MINI Cooper S Clubman, MINI Cooper SD Clubman and MINI Cooper D Clubman) also 8-speed Steptronic sport transmission (MINI Cooper S Clubman and MINI Cooper SD Clubman); 6-speed Steptronic transmission as an optional extra for all other models; extensive MINIMALISM technology including auto start/stop function and optional GREEN mode.
• Highest level of ride comfort and brand-based go-kart feeling ever seen in a MINI due to high-quality suspension technology that is unique within the competitive field; single-joint strut front axle with completely newly developed components; multilink rear axle optimised on a model-specific basis; maximum agility due to particularly large track width, weight-optimised construction and high level of stiffness; electromechanical power steering with Servotronic function as standard.
• Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) as standard including Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) and Electronic Differential Lock Control (EDLC), also with Performance Control in the MINI Cooper S Clubman and MINI Cooper SD Clubman; model-specific spring and damper set-up; sports suspension and Dynamic Damper Control optionally available; standard trim with light alloy wheels in 16-inch or 17-inch (MINI Cooper S Clubman, MINI Cooper SD Clubman) format; light alloy wheels optionally available up to 19 inches.
• MINI Driving Modes optionally available for individual car set-up; rotary switch at the base of the gear or selector lever to activate MID, SPORT and GREEN modes; capacity to influence characteristic curves of the acceleration and steering, the shift dynamics of the Steptronic transmission and Dynamic Damper Control; GREEN mode in conjunction with Steptronic transmission including coasting with decoupled drivetrain.
• Weight-optimised and crash-optimised body structure; standard safety fittings include front and side airbags, side curtain airbags, 3-point automatic belts on all seats, at front with belt tensioners and adaptive belt force limiters, ISOFIX children’s seat attachment at rear and optionally also on the front passenger seat; tyre pressure display; excellent acoustic and vibrational comfort.
• Wide range of innovative driver assistance systems: MINI Head-Up-Display, Parking Assistant, rear view camera and Driving Assistant including camera-based active cruise control, collision and pedestrian warning with initial brake function, high beam assistant and road sign detection.
• High-end standard trim including features such as air conditioning, radio with USB interface and AUX-IN socket, Bluetooth telephone hands-free facility, rain sensor with automatic driving lights control and electric parking brake.
• Innovative optional lighting technology: LED headlamp including LED daytime driving light and LED rear lights; adaptive light distribution and LED turning light; LED fog light.
• Model-specific MINI Excitement Package with LED interior and ambient lighting as well as novel projection of the MINI logo from the exterior mirror on the driver’s side when opening and closing the car; MINI Yours Interior Styles with backlit door bezels for the first time; alarm system including red LED status light integrated in fin antenna.
• Wide-ranging options for increased comfort and functionality: electrically adjustable seats with memory function for the driver for the first time in MINI, as well as sports seats and John Cooper Works sports seats; Comfort Access exclusively for the MINI Clubman with non-contact opening of the split doors (easy opener); 2-zone automatic air conditioning; seat heating; electrically operated panorama glass roof; electrical heatable and foldable exterior mirrors; interior and exterior mirrors with automatic dip function; multifunction steering wheel; through-loading system with rear backrest in 40:20:40split; trailer tow hitch; MINI navigation system Professional; Radio MINI Visual Boost; Harman Kardon hi-fi speaker system.
• Extensive range of options for exterior and interior individualisation: John Cooper Works Aerodynamics Kit; Chrome Line exterior; roof rails; large selection of seat types, decorative surfaces and interior colours; exclusive John Cooper Works and MINI Yours fitting options.
• MINI Connected in-car infotainment program unique within the competitive field; Intelligent Emergency Call and MINI TeleServices available for use with permanently installed SIM card; wide range of functions and the opportunity for ongoing expansion due to apps that allow integration in the car via smartphone; exclusive MINI functions such as Mission Control, Dynamic Music, Driving Excitement and MINIMALISM Analyser; MINI Connected XL Journey Mate with Real Time Traffic Information; online connection also allows the use of social networks such as Twitter, foursquare and Glympse, the reception of RSS news feeds and entertainment programs such as Spotify, GoPro, AUPEO!, Stitcher, Deezer, Audible, Napster/Rhapsody and TuneIn.
MINI Cooper S Clubman: 4-cylinder petrol engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology (turbocharging, direct injection, fully variable valve control, variable camshaft control), capacity: 1 998 cc, output: 141 kW/192 hp at 5 000 rpm, max. torque: 280 Nm at 1 250 rpm (300 Nm with overboost),
acceleration (0–100 km/h): 7.2 seconds (automatic: 7.1 seconds),
top speed: 228 km/h (228 km/h),
average fuel consumption*: 6.3 – 6.2 litres (5.9 – 5.8 litres)/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 147 – 144 g/km (137 – 134 g/km), exhaust emission standard: EU6.
MINI Cooper Clubman: 3-cylinder petrol engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology (turbo charging, direct injection, fully variable valve control, variable camshaft control), capacity: 1 499 cc, output: 100 kW/136 hp at 4 400 rpm,
max. torque: 220 Nm at 1 250 rpm (230 Nm with overboost),
acceleration (0–100 km/h): 9.1 seconds (automatic: 9.1 seconds),
top speed: 205 km/h (205 km/h),
average fuel consumption*: 5.3 – 5.1 litres (5.3 – 5.1 litres)/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 123 – 118 g/km (123 – 118 g/km), exhaust emission standard: EU6.
MINI One Clubman: 3-cylinder petrol engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology (turbo charging, direct injection, fully variable valve control, variable camshaft control), capacity: 1 499 cc, output: 75 kW/102 bhp at 4 000 rpm,
max. torque: 180 Nm at 1 200 – 3 800 rpm,
acceleration (0–100 km/h): 11.1 seconds (automatic: 11.7 seconds),
top speed: 185 km/h (185 km/h),
average fuel consumption*: 5.3 – 5.1 litres (5.3 – 5.1 litres)/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 124 – 119 g/km (124 – 119 g/km), exhaust emission standard: EU6.
MINI Cooper SD Clubman: 4-cylinder diesel engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology (turbocharger with variable turbine geometry, common rail direct injection), capacity: 1 995 cc, output: 140 kW/190 hp at 4 000 rpm,
max. torque: 400 Nm at 1 750 – 2 500 rpm,
acceleration (0–100 km/h): 7.4 seconds (automatic: 7.4 seconds),
top speed: 225 km/h (225 km/h),
average fuel consumption*: 4.6 – 4.5 litres (4.4 – 4.3 litres)/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 122 – 119 g/km (117 – 114 g/km), exhaust emission standard: EU6.
MINI Cooper D Clubman: 4-cylinder diesel engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology (turbocharger with variable turbine geometry, common rail direct injection), capacity: 1 995 cc, output: 110 kW/150 hp at 4 000 rpm,
max. torque: 330 Nm at 1 750 rpm,
acceleration (0–100 km/h): 8.6 seconds (automatic: 8.5 seconds),
top speed: 212 km/h (212 km/h),
average fuel consumption*: 4.4 – 4.1 litres (4.4 – 4.1 litres)/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 115 – 109 g/km (115 – 109 g/km), exhaust emission standard: EU6.
MINI One D Clubman: 3-cylinder diesel engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology (turbocharger with variable turbine geometry, common rail direct injection),
capacity: 1 496 cc, output: 85 kW/116 hp at 4 000 rpm,
max. torque: 270 Nm at 1 750 – 2 250 rpm,
acceleration (0–100 km/h): 10.4 seconds (automatic: 10.4 seconds),
top speed: 192 km/h (192 km/h),
average fuel consumption*: 3.9 – 3.8 litres (4.1 – 3.9 litres)/100 kilometres,
CO2 emissions*: 104 – 99 g/km (109 – 104 g/km), exhaust emission standard: EU6.
* EU test cycle figures, fuel consumption dependent on the selected tyre format.
• Exterior dimensions:
Length: 4 253 millimetres
Width: 1 800 millimetres
Height: 1 441 millimetres
Wheelbase: 2 670 millimetres