Naruephon Kaenson, the head coach of the Thailand women’s national team, has announced the list of players that will take part in the second round qualifiers for women’s football at the Olympic Games 2024.
Placed in Group B of the second round qualifiers, Thailand will be up against host China, North Korea and South Korea.
Only the three group winners and the best runners-up from the three groups will make the cut to the third round.
Thailand will open their campaign against South Korea on 26 October 2023 before taking on China three days later.
They will then wrap up their campaign against North Korea on 1 November 2023.
All matches will be played at the Egret Stadium in Xiamen.
THAILAND WOMEN’S NATIONAL TEAM
– Tiffany Darunee Sornpao
– Jidapa Para (Bangkok Club)
– Pawarisa Homyamyen (Chonburi Women’s FC)
– Kanchanaporn Saenkhun (Asian Graduate Club)
– Supaporn Inthaprasit Chonburi Women’s FC)
– Saruda Konfai (Chonburi Women’s FC)
– Orawan Kirisuwannakul (Chonburi Women’s FC)
– Thanchanok Chuenarom (Chonburi Sports School Club)
– Parichat Thongrong (MH Nakhon Si City Club)
– Nuananong Muensri (MH Nakhon Si City Club)
– Thanakorn Phonkham (Chonburi Women’s FC)
– Pleumjai Sonthisawat (Chonburi Women’s FC)
– Achiraya Yingsakul (Phranakhon Women’s FC)
– Pitchayatida Manowang (Bangkok Sports School Club)
– Phattharanan Upachai (Chonburi Women’s FC)
– Praewa Nudnabee (Bangkok Club)
– Anapon Amanphong (Chonburi Women’s FC)
– Chataya Pratumkul (Khon Kaen Sports School Club)
– Rinyapat Mundong (Lampang Provincial Sports School Club)
– Alisa Rakphinit (B.S.L. Club. W FC)
– Natcha Kaewanta (Bangkok Sports School Club)
SECOND ROUND QUALIFIERS OLYMPIC GAMES 2024
THAILAND NATIONAL TEAM FIXTURES
All matches at Egret Stadium, Xiamen
26 October 2023 – South Korea vs Thailand (1430hrs)
29 October 2023 – Thailand vs China (1835hrs)
1 November 2023 – Thailand vs North Korea (1430hrs)